Jumaat, Ogos 14, 2009

MAB bersama rakyat

Daripada: Rahim

Dear all,

How are you? I trust everyone is in good health inspite of H1M1 disease that
is flowing around in the atmosphere.

I've been reading your postings and was feeling quite facinating with some
of the contents.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you who have dilegently worked at the
exhibition at MAB during my absense last month. I know that I owe you
something and I'll work on it once I am settled down with my office
workload. I have two-week work to catch up with and several deadlines to
meet.

So, thanks to you Mr. Yam, Shuker, Romainun and Adam.

On this note, I would like to cordially invite all of you and your family
members to visit another exhibition which will be held as follows:
Venue: MAB conmplex.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Date: Sunday, 16 aAugust, 2009

There will be several booths and events throughout the day.

For nmore info, feel free to call us during office hours.

Thank you and look forward to meeting you on Sunday.

0 ulasan:





Arkit blog